288 Talga Road, Rothbury
No matter the season, Hunter Valley Horse Riding and Adventures is magical, from the clouds and rising mist off the mountain after rain. We offer a selection of rides daily for both beginners and experienced riders.
What We Offer
* Trail Rides - You ride with a dedicated, qualified guide who gives you assistance and guidance along the way.
* Sunset Rides - As the wildlife awakens and begin to feed, ride with the Kangaroos and Wallabies in the light of the beautiful sunsets.
* Personalised Rides - For a Special Occasion, Pleasure Ride, or Personalised Tuition.
* Birthday Rides/Parties - For those young lovers of horses, what would be better than spending their birthday with these beautiful animals. From 8 years of age you are able to go on a trail ride, under 8 years of age a pony will take you for a ride through part of the trail. Bring your friends and enjoy a picnic, party food and horse /pony rides. There are also farm animals, including cows and calves, chooks, Fresh Farm eggs, birds and guinea pigs and of course, every farm has to have a dog and cat. Talk to the beautiful draught horses, Suffolk Punch (an endangered breed), Percheron and Clydesdale "The gentle giants" . Inspect the horse drawn coaches from yesterday. Bring the children for a day in the country.
* Pony Rides - For tiny tots and under 8 years of age the ponies will take them through the trail over the fields. Older children and parents can also join this ride. Kangaroos are usually seen on the ride and the children can later visit the aviary to say hello to the parrots, guinea pigs and chooks.