842 Lovedale Road, Lovedale
Our venue is a private all in one facility with our Chapel for your ceremony, the brand new Reception Centre for your wedding reception or arrange for your Bridal party to stay for the weekend in one of our three Cottages. All located within the one picturesque & peaceful private property.
Lovedale Wedding Chapel and Reception
- Perfect setting for your intimate country wedding
- The Chapel is set adjacent to our vineyard
- The landscaped forecourt overlooks a dam & gazebo
- Numerous photo locations
- The Chapel was newly constructed at the end of 2004
- It is typical of an old style country church
- Suitable for all civil and religious ceremonies
- Handcrafted pews seat 108
The Reception Centre opened 1 January 2014. It was purpose built to provide the Bride and Groom complete privacy, in a relaxed, stress-free atmosphere.
The Reception Centre has a large deck on which your guests can enjoy drinks and canapés, overlooking the chapel, vineyard, gazebo, and dam and with a view across the valley to Watagans and Brokenback Ranges.
You can enjoy the many photo opportunities the Estate has to offer.
The Reception Centre provides panoramic views from every seat through large bifold glass doors, which lead to the deck. Ashlee, our Estate Manager and Wedding Coordinator, will be on hand for every stage of your wedding; from your initial viewing to the departure on your wedding night. Ashlee will ensure your wedding runs smoothly, taking all concerns out of your day, and leaving you free to do nothing but enjoy your most important day of your lives.
INSPECTION WELCOME BY APPOINTMENT.
Lovedale Wedding Chapel offers three one bedroom cedar cottages with north and south facing verandahs, cedar lined ensuite, lounge and kitchenette, set in and separated by native landscape gardens.
The estate is ideal for a romantic escape or for three couples who still enjoy their privacy. Please note that as the cottages each contain only one queen size bed, there are no facilities for children at the estate.
- Three one bedroom cottages
- 360° view over the valley and vineyards
- Native landscaped garden
- 27 acre estate
- Separate enclosed barbecue kitchen
- Midweek Chapel hire – starting from $660
- Friday to Sunday Chapel hire – starting from $880
- Complete Reception package – starting from $77 per head
- Accommodation – 1x night starting from $170 and 2x nights only $230
- Stay the 2nd night FREE with our Bridal Party Special - when booking the complete package.
- Reduced rates available for June & July for the complete wedding package (with chapel, reception & accommodation hire) – Ask about our Winter Specials!
- Public Holidays & Public Holiday weekends (including NYE) will attract a 10% surcharge.
- October to March: 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- May – July: 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
- April, August & September: 2pm and 4pm.
Please note that the last ceremony of the day is reserved for the Reception to follow.