Main Road/Paynes Crossing Road, Broke
Large grassy campground on the Wollombi River right in Broke, Hunter Valley, NSW.
This is a fairly large campground, surrounded by bush, and has basic facilities (picnic tables, rubbish bins and toilets).
There are large flat, grassed areas and some shady spots suitable for caravans, and campers as well as some good spots for tent based camping.
This is quite a large park with lots of interesting places to set up camp woth your caravan, tent or motorhome. There are many tables with shelter and fireplaces in the bushland setting and a toilet too. Broke has a store and pub and these are just a short walk across the road from the Park.
- Easy walk to Tavern/Store
- Flushing toilets
- Petrol Station and Post Office is a short walk away
- Number of sites:10
- Bookings: This is a free camping area.
- How to book: No bookings can be made and there is a 3 day limit.The site is managed by Singleton Council. For more information, contact the Singleton Visitor Information Centre on 6571 5888
- Toilets: Flushing Toilets incl. disabled.
- Dump Point: no.
Drive through site: YesBig Rigs: YesPower Available: No
- Water Availability:There is usually drinking water available at this campsite. Please take care, it may still be advisable to boil water before drinking.
- Camp fires:No fires are permitted at this camp ground.
- Barbeques:No bbqs are provided.
- More Information
Camping free of charge . Camping is at own risk. Campers using this information do so at their own risk. Singleton council will not accept liability for personal injury or damage to property.