"Cooking is love made visible" .
The Hunter Valley offers a great, diverse range of cooking classes , so if cooking feeds your soul, try some of the following.
- Paella Making Classes, The Verandah Restaurant, learn how to cook Spanish Paella, Churros and of course Sangria with owner Matt Dillow, POKOLBIN, 02 4998 7231
- Pasta Making Classes, Sandalyn Wilderness Estate, learn how to make fresh pasta the traditional way, LOVEDALE, contact 02 4930 7611 for pricing and bookings.
- Smoking and Curing classes, Lovedale Smokehouse, learn how to hot smoke a variety of produce with demonstrations and tastings, bookings essential, LOVEDALE, contact 02 4930 7832 for pricing and bookings.
- Asian Inspired Cooking Classes, Majors Lane Cooking School, prepare and enjoy a wonderful feast inspired by the fusion of Asian cuisine and Hunter Valley produce, bookings essential, LOVEDALE , contact 02 4930 7832 for pricing and bookings.
- Candy Making Classes, Hunter Resort, Working with their Executive Chef, you will watch how to make peanut brittle, marshmallows and boozy rocky road chocolate, minimum numbers apply and an advance booking is necessary, POKOLBIN, for more information call 02 4998 7777,