Now in it's 12th year, the Gold List awards recognise the ultimate in luxury travel in Australia and around the world. The Hunter Valley fared well in several categories amongst some stiff competition.
Voted for by its readers, the following Hunter Valley businesses scored across the following categories:
- Best Australian Property - Chateau Elan (12/16)
- Best Australian Boutique Property - Spicers Vineyard Estate (14/28)
- Best Australian Health & Wellness Property - Golden Door Health Retreat & Spa Elysia (2/4)
- Best Australian Golf Resort - The Vintage (3/9) and Cypress Lakes Golf & Country Resort (8/9)
- Best Australian Food & Wine Experience (property) - Spicers Vineyard Estate (12/21)
- Best Australian Food & Wine Experience - Hunter Valley - (3/16)
A full list of categories and winners can be viewed at the following http://www.luxurytravelmag.com.au/gold-list
Please contact staff at the Hunter Valley Visitor Centre in person or by calling 02 4993 6700 if you wish to learn more about the Hunter Valley and it fabulous resorts, golf clubs, accommodation and more.